We are into our 8th year of partnership with Rose and can offer you the feather weight Rose Carbon Team GF4 105 which you can hire from as little as €175 per week. Email us for booking details.
|ROSE Team GF4 105||€175 per week (when staying with us)|
|€30 per day (when staying with us)|
|€40 per day (for external rental)|
GARMIN GPS UNIT
Navigate Your Ride
Lose yourself in the ride without losing your way. We have loaded all our regular ride routes on turn by turn maps of the area. This way you do not have to keep stopping to check our ride brochures or pull out your michelin guide. These units will tell you your speed, your heart rate (if you have a Garmin HR chest strap) and the gradient you are attempting. A great way to get around the mountains without getting lost.
|Garmin Edge||€20 per week (when staying with us)|
|€4 per day (when staying with us)|
|Not available for external rental|
ROSE CARBON TEAM GF4 105
- Frame – Carbon Aerospace T30/40
- Fork – ROSE ASR-II Active Stress Reduction
- Groupset – Shimano 105 FC-7000
- Pedals – Please bring your own
- Saddle – Selle Italia SLS
- Handlebars – Ritchey Comp Road Streem II
- Colour – random-carbon (black)
- Weight – approx. 7.6 kg without pedals
*Please be aware that bike specs may be subject to change.
- No need to insure your own bike
- No need to pay for excess luggage
- One less think to carry (or keep track of at customs)
- No need to pack, service, check your own bike
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Bikes are hired with tub bag, tube, levers and pump
- The equipment must be treated with care at all times and will be mutually inspected on pickup and return.
- Pyrénées Multisport reserves the right to remove equipment from the customer (if the customer is deemed to be mistreating equipment) or replace equipment at any time during the period of hire.
- The customer must not seek to repair any damage or make alterations to rental equipment without prior authorization from
- Pyrénées Multisport. (other than changing tubes)
- All equipment remains the property of Pyrénées Multisport during the period of hire and cannot be sold, given or hired to third parties by the customer.
- A cash bond of €200 and the customers passport (or drivers license) is taken at the start of the hire period.
- The customer will pay (at the time of bike return) the total replacement value of any equipment lost or stolen.
- The customer will pay (at the time of bike return) for any and all repairs to equipment in the event of accident or damage.
- Pyrénées Multisport accepts return of equipment only when outstanding debts for damage or loss have been paid for.
- All equipment hired is the responsibility of the customer during the period of hire.
- The customer must lock and protect equipment when not in use, during the period of hire.
- The customer will not hold Pyrénées Multisport responsible for accident or injury sustained during the hire period.