We have a range of Bicycling Tours tours that take in the mountains of the Pyrenees, the Alps and Corsica. Our tours are either based at our centre in Luscan in the heart of the Pyrenees or they can be point to point multi base tours like our Grand Tour series (Raid Pyrenean, Raid Alpine and Tour de Corse). The Grand Tours follow the officially recognized routes that if completed, qualify for the Brevet & Certificate. All our tours are made up of a maximum group size of 16 riders and the ability will range from your average cycle tourist to hardened racer. All abilities are catered for and we believe that no one should pressurize someone to speed up or in fact slow down. After 6 years of organising, riding and supporting our tours we are confident everyone will find their own pace. This is normally within a small group of like minded riders that form over the first few days.
Our tours can be seen in greater detail on the right hand side of this page. The Tour details provide information on the dates, tour duration, start & finishing airports and also the difficulty. The “cog” system is purely a guide and if you feel confident about riding multiple days and get out on your bike a few times a week then you will be able to complete our tours with no problem at all. Most people will say that they ride themselves fit over the week and this is very true indeed.
This is what you can expect from our cycling tours
- Airport Transfers (including your bike)
- Breakfasts and Evening Meals
- Mechanical support (when building your bikes and throughout the tour)
- Full bicycling tour briefing at the welcome meal
- Road Book – details of the tour
- Daily Route Card – details of the stage (GPS Files also available)
- Entry for the official Brevet (The Grand Tours)
- Experienced Guides
- Vehicle Support
- Luggage & Bike box transfer
- Snacks, Hot & Cold Drinks on the road
All our cycling tours include everything you need for a fantastic time away riding your bike. No need to worry about getting lost or falling behind, you will be well looked after with full support all the way.
Choosing your Bicycling Tours
- Choose your preferred dates
- Check if one of our tours matches your dates (if you are a group we can arrange this)
- Do you like a centre or multi base tour (settling into a room for the week or packing up each day)
- Check that the tour suits your ability or holiday goal e.g. The Pyrenean Traverse is slightly more relaxed than the Raid Pyrenean
- Are you interested in the official medal routes (you can use our Grand Tours to tick off the brevets each year)
2020 Tours & Camps